Nightcrawler Movie Review

So this movie was pending in my list for long time, I mean a year or Something, but today I managed to look into it...





It is really one heck of a Rollercoaster, I loved the way it started, Loved the way it continued and loved the way it ended... It was all really Perfect... I loved every bit of it...

Story was really well and Screenplay was handled perfectly... It was all like adrenaline rush... On the other Hand it was really shot, especially those driving sequences... Background Music was really well done that escalated tension really well



Direction was on Point.. Director knew what he was doing and he does that at extreme level of Perfection... Big Shoutout to characterization of the movie, all of them had really profound writting


Acting performances were Hands down best aspect of this movie... Rene Russo nailed her role with really well done character arc and her expression delivery was really well... Riz on the other hand was perfect like most of his work, I loved his expressions as well as his dialogue delivery, shoutout to his last scenes... Now, the Beast, Jake Gyllenhaal, I mean a person can write essays explaining how well he performed this one.. I mean he played it so brilliantly that I can't really put it in words.. be it his dialogue delivery, his dedication to the role, his expression or what not, he actually knew his character, owned it completely and I would also say that this is a performance that can be called "Once in a Lifetime performance", and that still would be an understatement.. Such a brilliant actor Jake is! 

10/10



Comments

Popular Posts